Billy Tea Safari's Chillagoe Caves & Outback Tour is an entertaining off-road adventure that will have you seeing the likes of emus, kangaroos, frill necked lizards, and more along the way, and visiting regional highlights such as the Mareeba Wetlands.
Crossing the Great Divide, venture into the Aussie outback, taking a step back through time into quaint historic towns and enjoying a delicious lunch at an Aussie outback pub. From here, we head to the Chillagoe Caves themselves, where you'll witness the spectacular limestone remains of ancient coral reefs.
- Environmentalist driver / guide
- Return transfers from Cairns City to Smithfield
- Air-conditioned, 4WD vehicles
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Tropical BBQ lunch
- Boat tour of the Mareeba Wetlands
- Bird and wildlife viewing
- Historic mining town of Chillagoe
- Great limestone formations and fossilised remains
- Wonderful BBQ lunch