Life and income insurance for all Queenslanders
You know why you need life and income protection – the reasons are all around you. But wouldn’t it be nice if someone offered simple, straight forward cover that had your best interests at heart?
CD has partnered with AIA, one of Australia’s leading life insurers to change life insurance for the better by offering a range of life and income protection products that give you access to AIA Vitality – a health and wellbeing program that rewards healthy living.
AIA Vitality makes your insurance more than just protection - it’s a personalised, scientifically-backed program that supports you every day to make healthier lifestyle choices. By being a part of the program, AIA Vitality gives you the opportunity to access savings on flights, gym memberships, fitness devices, leading retail brand shopping vouchers, spa treatments, discounts off your Life and Income Protection insurance premiums* and more.
Life and income protection from CD gives you:
- comprehensive cover, with three policy types that can be tailored to suit your needs and budget
- access to AIA Vitality, a personalised, scientifically-backed health and wellbeing program that rewards a healthy lifestyle
- CD member rates, with an extra 5% off for joint policies and a 10% discount when you buy online
- bonus cover on some of our benefits that rewards your loyalty over time
- up to 10% off your Life and Income Protection premiums when you get to an AIA Vitality Status of Silver or higher*.
Explore our range of insurance products
Pays up to $1 million in the event of Death or Terminal Illness
CD member rates
Bonus cover on selected benefits
Optional Trauma, Total and Permanent Disability cover
Access to AIA Vitality
Pays up to 75% of Income^ if you can’t work because of an Illness or Accident
CD member rates
Death cover, Premium Pause and Premium Waiver benefits included
Access to AIA Vitality
Get a quote Read more
AIA Vitality gives you the knowledge, tools and motivation to improve your health. You can also access discounts with a range of health and lifestyle providers. Available through the purchase of our Life or Income Protection Insurance Help policies.
AIA Vitality discounts
Need help? Try our needs calculator to determine what your options are.
Why choose CD for your Life or Income Protection
- We are trusted
With over 1.8 million Home, Vehicle, Pet, Boat, CTP, and Life and Income Protection Insurance Help policies currently in effect, Queenslanders trust that we will look after the things they value most.
- Our products are tailored
We truly understand Queenslanders and our products are crafted to suit their different life-stage needs.
- We care
We’re here for Queenslanders when you need us. Our supportive and friendly staff will be there to help you 24/7. Find out how to us here to discuss your insurance needs.
- We offer you great benefits
An CD membership unlocks a huge range of benefits like Aussie Assist, Dining Rewards, discounted movie tickets and holidays, and offers all over Queensland and Australia.
^Cover up to 75% of your Income to a maximum of $10,000 per month.
CD’s Life and Income Protection Insurance Help suite of products described on this website is distributed by CD Operations Pty Ltd ABN 80 009 663 , Authorised Representative Number 234978 (CDO), an authorised representative of AIA Financial Services Limited ABN 68 008 540 252, AFSL 231109 (AIAFS) and is issued by AIA Australia Limited ABN 79 004 837 861, AFSL 230043 (AIAA). CDO is a distributor only; it does not sell, issue or guarantee these products. AIAFS and other authorised representatives of AIAFS are also involved in distributing these products. Descriptions of product benefits and features are a summary only. You should consider factors like your objectives, financial situation and needs and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available on this website before deciding to acquire or continuing to hold any of these products. The information on this website is general and does not take such factors into account so you should consider its appropriateness in the context of such factors. Cover is subject to terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
AIA Australia has adopted the FSC Life Insurance Help Code of Practice, which contains minimum standards of service that customers can expect from insurers. The code can be found at .
partners, benefits and rewards are subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information and to view the AIA Vitality Terms and Conditions see . Partner terms and conditions may also apply.
*Reach AIA Vitality Silver status or above and you’ll get up to 10% off your CD Life Insurance Help and 5% off your CD Income Protection Insurance Help premium at your next Policy Anniversary Date. Maintain AIA Vitality Silver status or above to keep the discount each year.
The 10% online discount applies to annual insurance premiums for new CD Life Insurance Help and CD Income Protection Insurance Help policies purchased online for the life of the policy.
Life and Health Discount (LHD)
- To qualify for the 5% Life and Health Discount (the LHD), you must hold both an CD Health Insurance Help Policy and an eligible CD Life Insurance Help policy. Both the CD Health and Life Insurance Help policies must insure the same person (same name and date of birth must appear on both policies) and have a common mailing address listed.
- Eligible CD Life insurance policies are:
- CD Life Protect
- CD Income Protect
- For Joint Policies, at least one of the insured lives must hold an CD Health Insurance Help Policy in addition to an eligible CD Life Insurance Help and the LHD will apply to both life insured's premiums under the CD Life Insurance Help Policy.
- Where you have an existing eligible CD Life Insurance Help policy the LHD will be applied at your next payment instalment for fortnightly or monthly premium frequencies. If you have an annual premium frequency the LHD will be applied with immediate effect.
- The LHD will continue to be applied to your CD Life Insurance Help premiums, provided you still qualify by holding an CD Health Insurance Help Policy and an eligible CD life insurance policy.
- If you no longer hold an CD Health Insurance Help policy, the LHD will be removed at your next Policy Anniversary Date.
- If the CD Health Insurance Help policy is not in place within or at 30 days of policy inception, the LHD will be removed effective from:
- next payment instalment for fortnightly and monthly premium frequencies; or
- policy inception for annual premium frequency.
- The LHD is generally applied to the total premium. If you are eligible for other discounts (in addition to the LHD), then generally we apply each additional discount to the already discounted premium.
- AIA Australia Limited reserves the right to vary or discontinue the LHD at any time and without notice.
CD Health Insurance Help is issued by MO Health Pty Ltd ABN 32 611 323 034, a registered private health insurer, trading as CD Health Insurance Help, for which CD Operations Pty Ltd ABN 80 009 663 receives commission.