How to Claim
In an emergency
When you are travelling, our emergency assistance teams can help you anywhere in the world by simply calling them. They are there for you, 24 hours a day, able to help with emergencies and advice.
Our Australian based team, with over 50 years’ experience, are only a phone call away. Call them on +61 2 8055 1696 (reverse charges from the overseas operator).
Please our claims team on 00 207 371 and we'll happily take your details to lodge a claim and guide you through the claim process.
Lodge a claim online
The quickest way to lodge a claim with CD is using our online claim lodgement which is available 24/7. Follow these easy steps to lodge your claim online:
- You will first need to register by using the email address you used to purchase your policy
- Once registered you will receive an email to guide you to setup your password
- If you have previously registered a claim just login using your email and password
- Once you have logged in, complete your claim details by answering all sections
- Once submitted, your claim will be assessed within 10 working days and we will let you know if we require any further information/documentation from you.