Why choose an CD Bank Car Loan?
Have the flexibility to choose your next car and get a secured car loan made to suit your life in Queensland. With an CD Bank car loan you’ll receive low interest rates and unlimited additional repayments so you can pay your loan off faster. Enjoy member benefits like extra discounts across car maintenance, batteries and more. Get more for your car with CD Bank.
- Low interest rate
- No deposit
- No monthly account keeping fee
- Unlimited additional repayments with no penalty
- Simple online application
- Discounted car maintenance
Car loan interest rates and fees
With our competitive interest rates you’ll be able to pay your car off sooner. Whether you’re in the market for a new or used car, make every dollar count with an CD Bank secured car loan.
New Car Loan
Choose any car that’s less than 2 years old and enjoy our lowest new car fixed interest rate.
Used Car Loan
Find the right used car for you and lock in a competitive interest rate for the life of your loan.
Fees and figures
Let’s work out the numbers. Know exactly what you can borrow, what you’ll pay and how soon you can pay it off.
||7 years for a New Car Loan
5 years for a Used Car Loan (car must not be older than 10 years at the end of the loan term)
||Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments available
|Minimum loan amount
|Maximum loan amount
||Unlimited additional repayments with no penalty or fees.
How to apply for a car loan
You can apply for an CD Bank Car Loan online, anytime. It’s super easy, just fill in our application form. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and submit our form and once we receive it, we’ll kick-start the process for you.
1. Complete our online application form.
2. We’ll review your application and call you back within 1 business day. When we touch-base we’ll let you know what supporting documents we need.
3. We’ll review everything you’ve provided and confirm if your application has been successful.
4. If successful, we’ll provide some paperwork for you to complete and send back, then we’ll move the money into your bank account.
Car loan calculator
How much will your repayments be? Use our personal loan calculator to estimate your repayments. See what you’ll be paying based on your loan size, term and payment frequency.